Trust Manager | 7 Years | Financial Services & Trust | Singapore #LHA
A global financial services company is looking for a Trust Manager to join their team in Singapore.
The Trust Manager implements and administers estate planning structures based on client needs. The Manager oversees the daily operations of trust administration; conducts periodic reviews on the trust relationship, trust deeds, letters of wishes and fees; and interacts and liaises with private bankers, intermediaries and clients on trust or company matters. The Trust Manager ensures the efficient administration of accounts, and follows trustee policies and procedures.
- Operate independently to service the customers and resolve complex/unusual issues
- Prepare accounts in accordance to the regulatory framework for compliance review
- Price business based on account structure compared to existing business
- Provide day-to-day administrative support and follow up on existing institutional/corporate trust accounts
- Provide occasional support to senior customers
- Recommend and submit new business proposals for approval from the senior management business committee
- Resolve complex administrative issues and provide key support to mid-tier/high-tier customers
- Review legal documents to ensure operational mechanics are appropriate and adequate
- Work closely with corporate legal, compliance and outside legal counsel to negotiate document provisions
Work Experience Requirements
- 7+ years trust administration experience.
- Familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations; and standard AML policies and requirements by Financial Institutions. - Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work with little supervision, and has initiative to complete work independently
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Pays attention to details and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in vendor database for trust services.
- Team player
- Able to become Resident Manager
- Possess a STEP Diploma in International Trust Management or, at least, a WMI Certificate in Trust Services
- Degree in a related field of study
Interested applicants can email email@example.com
Muhammad Helmi Ali EA Personnel Reg No R1113285
Banking & Finance