Senior Manager/ Manager, Company Secretarial | >8 years | Financial Institution | Malaysia
Our Client is one of the leading financial institution in Malaysia. They are looking for the Senior Manager/ Manager, Company Secretarial to join the team.
- Assist to advise and upd Act as alternate secretary and provide Corporate Secretarial functions/services.
- Draw up agenda and notice of Board, Shareholders, and related Group meetings.
- Assist to advise and update the Board from time to time of any new changes to companies and securities legislation, rules and regulations and to carry out instructions of the Board or persons authorized by the Board to issue such instruction.
- Update Management and relevant authorities on corporate information when requested.
- Prepare and file relevant statutory forms and returns with the Companies Commission of Malaysia/BNM in compliance with all statutory requirements and all the requirements of the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company via timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements i.e. CCM, Bursa Malaysia, SC, BNM, MOF, etc.
- Maintain and upkeep all statutory record which fall within the ambit of Corporate Secretarial's responsibilities.
- Degree or professional qualification in Law/Corporate or Business Administration/Management Studies, ICSA qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in handling Corporate Secretarial matters in listed and private companies within 3 years in managerial level.
- Well versed in Company Act, 2016 requirement, BNM Guidelines and other related laws and regulations & Bursa listing requirements
Please contact Christopher at +603 2713 8830 or send in your updated resume to email@example.com for further discussion.
Compliance and Regulatory