Senior Manager - Legal and Corporate | 13 - 15 PQE | Construction | Malaysia
Our client is one of the largest companies in construction in Malaysia, seeking to hire a senior legal and corporate manager.
- To provide proactive and reactive legal and compliance advisory services on issues involving Holding company and its subsidiaries
- Drafting and reviewing agreements such as tenancy, business contracts and acquisition agreement of commercial properties
- Render legal advisory, liaison with external solicitors for all legal matters and to ensure that the Company's interests are protected and exposure to risks reduces or eliminated
- Drafting and reviewing corporate policies and ensure corporate policies are in order and in compliance to all listing requirement
- Coordinate with Company Secretary for all Board meetings, announcements, annual reports, etc.
- Manage the risk Management and Internal Audit processes and report
Interested candidates may send in your resume and contact Yvonne Kong at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.
Compliance and Regulatory