Senior Legal Counsel | 5 PQE | Shanghai/Shenzhen/Hong Kong
Our Client is a Chinese TMT/Internet company. They are looking for a senior legal counsel to support its M&A business in India.
• Support M&A and and strategic investments in India.
• Provide legal advice on a wide range of corporate matters and compliance issues, including regulatory and government affairs related matters.
• Manage legal process and business transactions.
• Provide advice on corporate governance matters.
• Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documentations.
• Liaise with external legal counsels and/or specialists.
• Handle ad hoc assignments.
• Keep the business teams abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
• Law degree (Juris Doctor of equivalent), licensed to practice law in India or membership in good standing in at least one US state bar.
• Five or more years of experience as a corporate transactions attorney focused on M&A and investments.
• Experience in dealing with issues relating to international businesses.
• Experience communicating with and managing teams in China and India
• Excellent written and spoken English, Hindi and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion