Senior Assoicate, Legal and Compliance | 5-8 years | Asset Management| Hong Kong
Our client (a global asset management firm) is now looking for a Senior Associate, Legal & Compliance to join their team.
University degree in law or related discipline
Have about 5-8 years’ solid experience gained in the field of financial laws, asset management, corporate administration or related financial services;
Good command of English & Chinese
Possess strong analytical and communication skills;
Well-organised and is able to multi-tasks at the same time; and
Be energetic, proactive and a good team-player.
experienced in SFC Type 4, 9 business
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of investment funds documentation database;
- Work closely with back office, front office and service providers on corporate administration and compliance matters;
- Work closely with compliance consultants to support the SFC licensing, continuous professional training monitoring and other compliance process;
- Assist in the preparation of basic corporate and/or legal documents (e.g. board resolutions);
- Assist in the implementation of compliance policies and controls applicable to the Group;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Handle ad hoc projects and duties.
Compliance and Regulatory