Regional Compliance Manager, APAC | 10-15 years | Manufacturing | Singapore
Our client, an European MNC in the manufacturing industry has a newly created vacancy for a Regional Compliance Manager to join their Legal and Compliance team in Singapore.
- Coordinates the planning, implementation, and maintenance, enforcement of a regional/global compliance program including the implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Promotes Ethics & Integrity and Antitrust Compliance in the region
- Conducts compliance investigations and audits
- Conducts Compliance Risk Assessments
- Bachelor's Degree, audit background is preferred
- Have 10 years’ experience in relevant field especially in ethics & integrity and antitrust compliance
- Excellent understanding of the legal & ethical as well as anti-trust requirements in the region
- Mandarin speaking preferred due to geographical coverage required of this role
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Sherlene Ong Xinhui