Manager/Assistant Manager-Secretarial | > 5 years | Conglomerate | Kuala Lumpur
• To carry out all statutory and secretarial duties.
• Highly independent in handling a PLC including attending Audit and Board meetings.
• To supervise and observe the work of at least one junior secretarial officer.
• To assist and provide guidance to Directors and Management on secretarial matters as required.
• To manage and handle company share transactions.
• To liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders in respect of board governance issues.
• To attend and record minutes of directors and members’ meetings.
• Qualifications: Candidate must be qualified of ICSA membership or possess a valid license for practice.
• Above 5 years of working experience including the PLC requirements.
• Serve as Company Secretary for two years or more.
• A good understanding about company’s business.
• Working knowledge in respect of corporate and securities law and understand about Bursa Listing requirements.
• Well-verse with computer or electronic related programs in order to ease daily chores.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High attention to details.