Legal Manager/Junior Counsel | 2-5PQE | F&B | Singapore
A well renowned brand in the F&B industry is looking for a Junior Counsel to assist the current Counsel in the team in the day to day legal matters.
Legal Manager/Junior Counsel
- Provide legal services and support the business
- Contribute and facilitate the implementation of necessary corporate policies, procedures or required by national/ European/international laws.
- Assist with contract drafting and negotiation across the business, including supply chain.
- Manage marketing / regulatory related work including approval process management.
- Assist with company secretarial related work
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience multinational companies and/or international law firms in developed markets
- In depth knowledge of Anti-Trust law, Advertising law, Business Law, Civil law, Intellectual Property & Regulatory, Contract law, Competition law, Compliance, Data Privacy, Compliance Management and Governance essential
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- In depth knowledge of the legislation and case law regarding, manufacturing, advertisements, distribution of FMCG products as well as competition, contracts and civil and administrative law.
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479