Legal Manager I10 PQE I Oil & Gas I Malaysia #MJV
An Oil & Gas company is looking to hire a Legal Manager with minimum 10 years of experience and has strong background in Corporate/ Project Financing, and M&A.
- Manage, negotiate, supervise, structure, draft and finalize legal documents and contracts pertaining to new projects and ventures, including joint ventures, and acquisitions.
- Liaising with shareholders’ respective legal department in relation to certain documents and/or contracts as further advised.
- Advise and review on existing contractual arrangements involved in projects and Group business.
- Advise management and monitor the developments in the law in operating regions, relating to the Company’s business.
- Provide and/or supervise in the provision of legal services with respect to general matters from the Company’s offices worldwide including human resource, procurement , employment and compliance issues, risk management, data protection laws and corporate administration; in consultation with shareholders’ respective legal department.
- Possess at least a Bachelor of Law from a reputable institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in both private practice and in-house
- Has handled corporate/ project financing, M&A and worked with various internal business units
If you wish to apply for the role, you may send your latest resume to email@example.com or contact Jane at +603-2713 8830.