Legal Manager | 5-7 PQE | Financial Services Provider | Malaysia
A Legal Manager role has just become available at one of the leading international financial services provider. The position is to work in the Legal team to assist and to provide all manner of legal support or otherwise, to ensure the Company’s business and operations operate within the relevant legal & regulatory framework in Malaysia.
- To provide advice in relation to laws and regulations affecting the organization including Financial Services Act 2013, Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and Bank Negara Guidelines and Regulations.
- To provide legal advice in connection with major business initiatives and transactions, including new distribution methods, corporate acquisitions/disposals and real property matters.
- To provide support and legal advice to all Business Units and Non-Business Units.
- Liaising with internal stakeholder and external parties such as the relevant authorities and bodies, Ministry, service providers and other third parties, as and when required.
- Any other related duties, as assigned from time to time.
- A recognized Legal Degree. Candidates who were called to the High Court of Malaya would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of PQE
- Mature, firm, confident and articulate, able to analyse complex legal issues and explain them in a concise and succinct manner, with excellent written and presentation skills
Interested candidates may send your updated CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Banking & Finance