Legal Manager | 6-15 PQE | Venture Capital | Malaysia #MYK
Our client is one of the largest public listed companies in Malaysia. They are looking for an experienced legal manager who has relevant exposure and knowledge in venture capital to join their legal team. This is a permenant role, based in Selangor.
- Provide legal advice and support in financing, mergers and acquisition transactions, extensive strategic partnering transactions, and other provisions such as licensing, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) matters, reseller and Value Added Reseller (VAR) arrangements, as well as technology development partnerships and other joint ventures for early-stage startup companies.
- Contribute to investor reporting, regulation and compliance, contract reviews and other legal documentation.
- Undertake pre-investment anti-bribery, AML and due diligence checks.
- Degree in Law or Master in Law from a reputable university
- Called to the bar is a MUST, minumum PQE 6-10
- Currenty practising in a reputable law firm or working as an in-house legal with relevant experience
Interested candidate please email your updated CV to email@example.com for more information
Compliance and Regulatory