Legal Manager | >5 - 8 years | Insurance | Malaysia
Our client is one well established company in the Insurance Industry seeking to hire a Legal Manager with experince in corporate secreterial work.
• Manage, negotiate, supervise, structure, draft and finalise legal documents and contracts pertaining to the company business matters.
• Liaising with shareholders’ respective legal department in relation to certain documents and/or contracts as further advised.
• Advise management and monitor the development in the law in operating regions, relating to Company’s business matters.
• Acting as the recording secretary and assisting the performance of company secretarial scopes, as further advise and required.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
• At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably candidate specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Preferable candidate with exposure in corporate matters, underwriting.
• Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Experienced in Insurance/Reinsurance will be an added advantage.
Please contact Wyman at +03 2713 8830 or firstname.lastname@example.org for private & confidential discussion