Legal Counsel |8-10 years | Property/ Manufacturing | Cambodia
An organisation in the Property and Manufacturing industry is hiring a Legal Counsel with aroun 8-12 years of experience in handling legal and compliance matters for the Group.
- Working closely with Cambodia law firm and dealing with clients from few countries included china.
- Provides professional solutions & legal advices related to laws and compliances, which require carrying out relevant business/investment in Cambodia to overseas investors.
- Familiar with IPO legal procedures & other business affairs
- Attend to Investors, all required correspondences, and other legal & tax package negotiation with relevant department.
- Assessment of legal/business contracts including all terms & conditions, change orders & bid for work.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Corporate/ Commercial matters. (e.g. investment plan / feasibilities study)
- Manage legal policies, liabilities or any relevant conditions (e.g. Mergers and acquisitions)
- Provides legal advice on IPO & other business affairs Ø Coordinate all legal matters with other offices in the region when necessary.
- Holding Master Degree in Legal / Law or equivalent but not compulsory
- Must be called to Malaysian Bar
- Minimum 8-12 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in laws practice, which related in commercial, operations and business.
- Has exposure to regional experience including commercial, corporate, compliance matters and a business minded person.
- Can provide a professional legal advice on business matters.
- Mandatory to be able to speak, read & write mandarin as the candidate must liaise with clients in China directly.
- Willing to travel and based in Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Interested candidates kindly email your latest resume to email@example.com or call Jane at 03-2713 8830 for more details.
Compliance and Regulatory