Legal Counsel |>5PQE | Automotive | Singapore #LKC
A forerunner in the automobile industry, the company is representing some of the world’s most luxurious vehicle brands here in Asia. Thus far, it has empowered high value customers across Singapore, Indonesia, China and Australia to own some of the most impressive cars throughout time.
Looking forward, the management will continue to work very closely with its over 1000 staff across its operating regions, and deliver captivating purchases for customers and further glorify its reputation. It sees no finish line, but only the drive to excel in every single moment to steer the wheels of the entire automotive industry.
The organisation is looking for a Legal Counsel. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide legal support to for the business to steer clear from potential regulatory impacts that can occur from relevant laws, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Assist in formulating legal strategy, prepare and update policies in accordance with latest laws that are relevant.
- To be well verse in the Personal Data Protection Act and assume the responsibly of a compliance officer.
- Review, draft and provide legal protection/ risk management advice on contracts and agreements - with external parties.
- Handle procurement contracts or service agreements with vendor / suppliers.
What candidates must possess.
- Bachelor Degree in Law from a reputable university
- Minimally 5 years of relevant legal experience in corporate commercial law or dispute resolution
- Good team player that possess a knack for verbal and written communication
Working with some of the biggest automobile brands require the company to be at the forefront of the race constantly. Pursuit of excellence, ambition and taking pride at work are important values. If you resonate with the above, ignite your engine and apply for this Legal Counsel role now. Simply click “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to email@example.com
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
@Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479