Legal Counsel |.5PQE | Real estate | Singapore #LKC
An impressive homegrown property developer and investment holding rooted in Singapore, the company has blossomed into achieving incredible growth onto the international stage. Till date, the company has grown its presence to an impressive 12 geographical markets, including Singapore, United Kingdom, China, Australia and Japan.
In the eyes of the management, the company’s current success can be attributed to making good call of judgment coupled with having a foresight than spans beyond the short term. Looking forward, the company is determined to never rest on its laurels. Remarkably, all this plans starts with the ethos of being focused on nurturing employees while having a heart to meaningfully contribute back to community.
The organisation is looking for a Legal Counsel. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver and advise on companies’ business deals and contracts, which include projects and transactions.
- Be cognisant of the latest SGX compliance regulatory for smooth handling of the compliance arm.
- Support key functions like the corporate secretariat department in making sure all statutory compliance requirements are satisfactorily adhered to.
What candidates must possess.
- A good LL.B from a reputable university with at least 5PQE
- Robust background in Singapore and international transaction which include M&A and real estate matters
- Proficient in handling various projects and stakeholders simultaneously
It is not gibberish to suggest that a company’s working culture matters as much as its financial success, though a positive correlation is usually observed. In this case, the company’s attitude toward developing both its property markets and people, presents you an environment to truly contribute and grow as an individual. To seize the chance, simply apply for this Legal Counsel role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
@Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479