Legal Counsel | 5 PQE | ICT/IT Solution Provider | Shanghai
Our client is a ICT and Communication engineering service provider.
They are looking for a sole legal counsel to take care of the legal work in China
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Provide legal advice on various aspects of business;
· Apply sound legal reasoning to daily corporate affairs to facilitate effective
management decision-making and protect the Company's interests;
· Draft and review contracts and other legal documents with partners, clients and
outside contractors. Ensure business goals are met in a way that complies with
applicable laws & regulations and corporate governance requirements;
· Participate in business negotiation with customers where necessary;
· General Counsel matters i.e. corporation and labor issues;
· Communications with relevant government bodies;
· Conduct review of legal documents;
· Liaison and follow-up with external law firms on legal matters ;
· Liaison with Legal Head in headquarter office on governance, reporting matters;
· Collaboration with Legal Department in headquarter office on cross-border projects;
· Conduct legal, governance and policy training for business team members;
· Handling, independently or with outside counsels, the labor disputes and legal
· Any other non-legal issues requiring legal counsel's support.
Interested candidates please contact Chloe at +65 6535 8255 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.