Legal Counsel | 5-8 PQE | Diversified Conglomerate | Myanmar
A well-established and large diversified conglomerate with multiple business interests including Real Estate, FMCG, Financial Services, and other industries is looking for a Legal Counsel in their Myanmar office.
- Provide general legal advice with regard to everyday operations (including drafting, negotiating and reviewing of contracts).
- To provide strategic advice and risk management.
- General advisory on regulatory issues.
- Work with overseas stakeholders and external lawyers on disputes/ litigation management.
- Ensure legal support on projects and transactional work.
- Qualified lawyer from a Commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Possess experience in corporate/ banking & finance/ regulatory matters.
- Between 5 to 8 years of experience in practice or in house.
- Willingness to relocate and work in Yangon, Myanmar.
Interested applicants can email email@example.com
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285
Banking & Finance