Legal Counsel | 4-7 PQE | IT | Singapore
A government-linked infrastructure development private company is looking for a Legal Counsel to join its team of counsels. The successful candidate will enjoy excellent work-life balance and a healthy annual package.
· Oversee legal, regulatory and commercial aspects of the company.
· Draft, review, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts, IT within a structured environment.
· Contract administration from pre-contract through to post-contract timelines.
· Advise senior management and the Board on matters of corporate governance.
· A good degree in Law, preferably with Honours.
· 5-10 years PQE in a law firm and in-house legal department, preferably in Civil/Public service.
· Ability to work independently within a team environment.
· Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285