Legal Counsel | 3 - 7 PQE | Renewable Energy | Singapore | #LHA
A well-established and large diversified conglomerate with multiple business interests including energy, real estate, financial services and infrastructure is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their Group. This role will focus on their expanding energy business.
- Provide general legal advice with regard to everyday operations (including drafting, negotiating and reviewing of contracts) with international coverage. Additional experience in infrastructure/construction contracts is desirable.
- To provide strategic advice and risk management.
- General advisory on regulatory issues.
- Corporate governance matters including PDPA, anti-competition, anti-bribery and corruption.
- Work with overseas stakeholders and external lawyers on disputes/ litigation management.
- Ensure legal support on projects and transactional work.
- Qualified lawyer in Singapore
- Possess experience in corporate/ regulatory matters.
- Between 3 to 8 years of experience in practice or in house.
Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285