Legal Counsel | 2-4 PQE | Insurance | Singapore
This role sits with an established financial institution. They have had a long history of operations in Asia Pacific. Candidates with experience from the financial services legal practice looking to make a transition to an in house role will find this role a match for their skill sets.
· Handle legal and corporate secretarial matters.
· Reviewing and drafting of contracts and legal documents.
· Advising various departments on legal risks.
· Advise on regulatory matters.
· Manage external counsel on dispute matters
· Provide legal training to the Company’s staff.
· Perform duties as and when required by the supervisor.
· Minimum 2 years of experience.
· Experience in a reputable law firm or financial institution preferred.
· Possess a good understanding of Singapore Laws.
· Degree in Law from a recognised university.
· Good written and communication skills.
· Competent in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285