Legal Counsel | 2-4 PQE | FMCG | Singapore
A well established SGX-listed FMCG company with household brands is looking for a Legal Counsel to join it's tightly knit Legal team. The successfull candidate would have a stellar academic qualification and law firm practice background in the banking/ finance type work.
- Engage with business leaders to work on commercial contracts negotiations, M&As, banking & finance transactions, IP matters and other legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Review and update a wide range of legal registries and documentation to ensure the company is on par with the regulations and licences.
- Corporate secretarial duties in line with the SGX-listed nature of the company.
- Degree in Bachelor of Laws.
- At least 2-4 years PQE.
- Experience with SGX-listed and FMCG type companies or strong experience working with well-established MNCs/Companies.
Interested candidates can look forward to a collegiate environment with a head of legal that's willing to guide and mentor especially for a lawyers moving in house for the first time.
Applicants can email email@example.com
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285
Banking & Finance