Legal Counsel | <10 years | Service Provider | Singapore
Our client is a leading corporate service provider who is looking for a Legal Counsel to come on board. Listed in the Singapore exchange board, they have regional presence and are continuing to extend their geographical reach.
- Support the Business units on legal issues such as the review, drafting and amendments of various contracts needed.
- Support the company on any other legal matters such as M&A work.
- Ensuring that the Company keeps abreast of developments from a regulatory, legal and compliance perspective
- Handle MAS related matters and any issues that may arise
- Providing legal advice and counselling.
- Evaluate legal aspects of new products and services and advise accordingly.
- Handle legal documentation.
- Conduct in-house training for example, on AML and PDPA
- LL.B (Hons) or the equivalent
- Called to the bar with more than 10 years of experience
- Experience in regulatory matters such as AML/CFT
- M&A experience.
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
Compliance and Regulatory