Legal Counsel | >8 years | Pharmaceutical | Korea
My client is a renowned pharmaceutical company. They are potentially seeking a Legal Counsel to handle Korean markets based in Seoul. This is a newly created individual contributor role.
- Responsible for delivery of legal advice to achieve strategic objectives while managing risk profile of Korea legal entities
- Work with senior stakeholders across all business areas
- Negotiate contracts and advise on relationships with external partners
- Degree level education(law), LLM and Korean or Canadian or US bar admission
- 8-10 years of experience as an in house counsel, preferably in healthcare, pharmaceutical or life science sector.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial law, familiarity with pharmaceutical industry environment, advanced negotiation skills
Alice Poh Jin Sin
EA License No.: 16S8107| R1551173