Legal Counsel | >7PQE | Shipping/Trademark | Singapore
Our client is a leading shipping and logistics enterprise looking for a Legal Counsel to join their legal team.
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on commercial shipping agreements, crewing agreements and cargo claims
- Advise the business with respect to maritime law, flag and international maritime regulations (including IMO and FMC regulations)
- Represent the businesses in marine arbitration
- Assist with, draft and oversee execution of assignment, license and related trademark agreements including trademark prosecution and trademark enforcement matters
- Minimum of 7-10 years of broad-based shipping experience, including at least 5 years practicing in a top tier law firm
- Experience and knowledge in trademark law a plus, but not a requirement; however, candidate must be willing to learn trademark law and practice, including brand management
- Proactive and able to communicate well to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced shipping attorney who is looking to expand his or her knowledge and skill base into new areas including trademark law.
Interested candidates may reach out to Claire Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion.
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No: R1103711