Legal Counsel | >3PQE | Semiconductor | Singapore #LKC
A globally recognised assembly and packaging equipment supplier for the semiconductor and LED industries. The company produces semiconductor assembly equipment and materials procure by many multinational chip manufacturers, independent IC assembly houses and consumer electronics manufacturers.
With a consistent track record to emerge unscathed despite various market pressures throughout history, the company’s management and way of operations have distinguished itself from its peers. On top of becoming a market leader, the company has built a diversified customer base across different markets to increase its prospects. A pledge to innovation and research is at the core of its beliefs. Ultimately this not only enables the company to continually be at the top of its field, but also ready to push the frontiers of the industry.
- Provide legal support and advice to the Company’s global business
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements
- Advise on IP matters, such as patent, trademark and copyright infringement and protection
- Liaise with and manage external lawyers on litigation matters
What candidates must possess
- At least 3-5 PQE with experience in both corporate and litigation matters.
- Qualified to practice in Singapore and/or another Common Law jurisdiction.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
Sounds interesting? Want to elevate your legal career and move into a leading manufacturing technology corporation that has a global presence? Wait no longer and apply now for this Compliance Counsel role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
@Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479