Legal and Compliance Manager | >5 years PQE | REITS | Singapore
My client is an established ("REIT") company, investing in a diversified portfolio which is used primarily for e-commerce, supply-chain management and logistics purposes, as well as real estate-related assets, with an initial geographical focus on the People’s Republic of China (the "PRC").
Title: Legal & Compliance Manager
- Undertaking contract and policy review, drafting and documentation involving local and cross border transaction negotiations, mergers & acquisitions, equity fund raising, bond issuance, real estate transactions, ISDA negotiation, attending board meetings.
- Liaising with board of directors.
- In-charge of compliance matters such as but not limited to submission of required forms, declarations, announcements, etc. to the regulators such as the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Ensuring and monitoring company’s adherence to laws and regulations by SGX and MAS in relation to Securities and Futures Act (SFA)
- Liaising with external legal counsels and service providers.
- Qualified lawyer
- Good understanding of Chinese Regulations/China Legal System
Interested applicants may send your CV together with your current & expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alice Poh (R1551173)
Compliance and Regulatory