Legal and Compliance, Business Development Vice President | > 5 years experience | Hedge Fund | Hong Kong #LRT
My client is sizeable and growing Hong Kong hedge fund with a long history of proven track record.
We are looking for a dual role who could act as a compliance specialist and is able and passionate in doing business development with institutional clients.
The position would be responsible for administering the policies and procedures, all pursuant to Rule 206(4)-7 in the US, meanwhile, he/ she has to develop, cultivate and serve institutional clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Law, English Literature, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Competent and knowledgeable regarding the Advisers Act in the US, with experience in developing and enforcing relevant policies and procedures
- Some work experience in institutional/high-net-worth sales, fund marketing/fund raising, investor relations/client services, investment banking, legal & compliance, equity research or investment management helpful
- CFA, FRM, CPA, MBA or law degree helpful
- Native or close to native English proficiency;fluency in spoken Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Detail-oriented, and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player and a self-starter, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well under pressure
What can we offer:
- Competitive Package
- Career Exposure
- Excellent Working Environment
- Employee Welfare