Legal & Compliance Manager | >8 PQE | Manufacturing/ Medical Device | Malaysia
An exciting Legal & Compliance Manager role has just arisen at a MNC. This Legal & Compliance Manager will be part of the regional and global Legal & Compliance team of the Group and take an active role to establish a regional framework of the legal & compliance management.
- To provide professional and cost effective legal solutions that would meet legitimate business needs of the Company for revenue and procurement transactions;
- To liaise with relevant authorities in order to ensure that the Company’s business operation is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations including any specific notices, decrees or applicable industry guidelines;
- To provide advice on general corporate secretarial matters
- To assist the Regional Legal & Compliance Manager in Singapore in creating region-specific contract templates for the Company and regularly update terms of such contracts with applicable changes in laws and regulations in order to maximise the efficiency of transactions without compromising the Company’s regulatory compliance
- To develop, implement and maintain compliance policies and procedures of the Company in line with the Corporation’s overall compliance policies and under the supervision of the Regional
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Law from an accredited university
- Preferably Manager specialized in Corporate Legal & Compliance or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field
- Called to Malaysian Bar is an added advantage
- Willing to travel as and when required
Interested candidates may write in to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Compliance and Regulatory