L1217 - 2573 - SG - Legal Counsel - Holding Company - 5+ PQE
A well-established holding company with diverse businesses is seeking to hire a Legal Counsel for its team.
- Provide legal, ethics and compliance leadership for the organisation
- Draft, review and/or negotiate a range of contracts
- Ensure that the organsiation complies with its regulatory needs as mandated by international regulatory bodies l
- Be familiar with and to spearhead any ethics and compliance activities for the organisation pertaining to matters like Anti-money laundering, anti-Bribery and Corruption, Corporate Governance, Whistle-Blowing activities and investigations
- Manage external counsels on any disputes or litigation work
- Minimum of 5 years of PQE, qualification as a practicing lawyer in Singapore or another common law jurisdiction
- Prior legal experience in house or private practice
- Experience with FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery Act, CRS, anti-money laundering laws
Interested applicants please write to Helmi Ali (R1113285) at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Compliance and Regulatory