L1217 - 2572 - SG - Legal Counsel - Stat Board - 4+ PQE
You will be part of the organisation's Legal team. The role is to provide legal to all the stakeholders support including:
- Working with exco to develop and implement policies;
- Drafting of regulatory policies;
- Providing legal advice and interpretation of laws to enable the organsiation to function smoothly;
- Drafting, reviewing a variety of contracts and legal advisory on a broad range of legal issues;
- Ad-hoc projects that require legal assistance.
- Good Honours Degree with at least 3 years PQE
- Called to the Singapore Bar or other Commonwealth jurisdictions
- Corporate & Commercial experience
- Versatile and self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication with excellent writing skills
Interested applicants please write to Helmi Ali (R1113285) at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Compliance and Regulatory