L1017 - 2559 - HK - Compliance Officer - Investment - 3-5 years
My client is a leading investment banking and technology company, with the regional headquarters in Singapore. This is a sole role based in Hong Kong.
Title: Compliance Officer
- Liaising with Hong Kong regulators.
- Planning and execution of compliance controls, monitoring and surveillance.
- Reviewing and ensuring the company’s local websites are compliant with applicable laws.
- Advising on compliance related issues in relation to licensing, Anti Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer, product development, marketing advertisements etc.
- 3 to 5 years of compliance experience, preferably from a financial intermediary
- Good working knowledge of applicable HK financial legislation as well as subsidiary regulation with experience in managing relationships with regulators
@ Alice Poh Jin Sin
EA License No.: 16S8107