Compliance & Risk Manager | > 7 years | Asset Manager | Singapore
Client: Leading Asset Management firm
Position: Compliance & Risk Manager
Requirements for the role
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 7 years of relevant Compliance and Risk Management experience in asset management, banks and/or big public accounting firms. Familiarity with operations and regulations in asset management is a must.
- Experience in dealing with regulators such as MAS and FSS, knowledge of other ASEAN jurisdictions’ regulation will be an advantage.
- Familiar with operational and investment risk management such as technology and financial risk assessment (BCP, TRM, AML, CFT, etc.)
- Review and evaluate compliance and risk management issues/concerns within or outside the organization.
- Develop, maintain and revises policies and procedures for the all compliance and risk management programs.
- Implement policies and procedures concerning regulations.
- Monitor and oversee all compliance and risk management activities in the firm.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s policies and procedures to prevent any potential regulatory violations.
- Handle all internal and external compliance audits and risk management assessments and respond to all regulatory requests and related issues.
- Preparing relevant reports to senior management.
Job ID: L0918 - 2734 - SG
If interested, please contact Shanice Lim at +65 6535 8255 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.