L0917 - 2547 - SG - Customs & Trade Compliance - Global MNC - 4-6 years
A well-known consumer goods MNC is looking for a regional Customs & Trade Compliance Associate Manager.
- Managing ongoing Classification and related issue resolution in Asia.
- Leading and building the team's capability
- Existing lane validation and new lane set-up review
- Leading the regional work processes/projects
- Identifying cost saving methods, tools & streamlining processes
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience
- 2 years prior experience in supply chain related function is preferable
- Knowledge on Free Trade Agreements
- Strong academic record
- Experience in managing a team/ projects is preferable
- Competency in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants may send your CV to Tiffany (R1653781), firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your current & expected remuneration.
Tiffany Chan Ying Kiu
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653781