Legal & Compliance Counsel | >3PQE | Tech | Singapore
Our client is a leader in the technology space andhas leveraged its services to have a global presence. They are actively growing in the region and are well-known for their innovations.
They are looking for a key member for their corporate legal team to handle regional matters.
- To create and manage contract templates for the region
- To manage the compliance policies and procedures
- Review, draft and negotiate various contracts for the region
- In-charge overall corporate risk management
- Support the Group Counsel in the global headquarters
- Degree in Law
- Admitted to the commonwealth Bar with 3 to 5 years PQE
- Experience handling compliance matters
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
Compliance and Regulatory