L0418-0147-MY- Senior Legal Manager - > 10 years
A Public Listed Company with involvement in oil & gas, plantation and construction in Malaysia is looking for their Senior Legal Manager. This role will be based in Malaysia and reporting to General Manager.
- Assisting the Head of Deaprtment/ Executive Director, Corporate Services Division on all legal/ corporate matters referred to the Legal Department.
- To provide legal advice/opinion in respect of the business operation to ensure maximum protection and to maintain business operation within the limits prescribed by law (non-contentious matters).
- To attend meetings held internally with other departments and externally.
- To provide legal research, advice and recommendations regarding matters of law and corporate risk and compliance.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements such as Joint Venture Agreement, Memorandum Understanding, Memorandum of Agreement, Power of Attorney, Tenancy Agreements and other Contractual Agreements.
- Liaising with Contract and Procurement Department on the preparation and compilation of the Contract Documents.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Commercial/ Corporate/ Company Law with at least 5 years’ experience in private practice.
- LLB (Hons) Degree from a reputable university
- Good leadership skills and able to communicate effectively
- Able to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
Please contact Christopher at 603-2713 8830 if you would require a further discussion or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.