L0318-0008-SCN-Senior Legal Consel-Property, Realestate-5 Years
• Focusing on future global expansion, and handling all the related legal issues with help from external legal firms;
• Drafting and reviewing letter of intent and lease agreement for our future expansion, and participate in the negotiation if needed;
• Assist with the establishment of a regular contract review process, and contract management process, and assist in the execution thereof;
• Prepare and review legal documents associated with internal departments, subsidiaries and strategic partners;
• Provide legal advice to internal departments and subsidiaries;
• Involved in major accidents and crisis handling activities, provide legal support to relevant departments;
• Other tasks as designed by Director of Legal Affairs from time to time.
• Graduate of a recognized law school from China, Hong Kong, UK or USA;
• Around 3-7 years of working experience, including at least 2 years working experience in a reputable law firm. Strong commercial background and legal knowledge and experience in real estate and property management is a must;
• Highly effective interpersonal skills both verbal and written;
• Strong relationship building skills;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be adaptable to change;
• Native mandarin speaker with fluency in verbal and written English.