L0318 - 2620 - SG - Legal Counsel VP - Private Bank / Wealth Management >10 years
My client, a renowned private bank with global presence is looking for a Legal Counsel VP to join their team.
- To provide legal advice on banking operations and draft and review various agreements and liaising with external legal counsel to ensure that our legal risks are well managed.
- To provide legal and regulatory advice in relation to regulated activities conducted
- Review bank documents, draft and review various agreements
- Develop, implement and monitor procedures
- Provide legal advice on Singapore laws and regulations in relation to ongoing operations for the Bank including but not limited to MAS legislation and regulations, the Banking Act, Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act, Personal Data Protection Act and related regulations
- Handle corporate secretarial matters
- Conduct relevant trainings
- Minimum 10 years’ PQE and qualified to a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Good knowledge of MAS rules/regulations in Singapore
- Good knowledge of practices in financial industry
Interested applicants please submit your cv to email@example.com or call Sherlene at 6535 8255 for a confidential discussion.
Sherlene Ong Xinhui R1546679
Compliance and Regulatory