L0218-0001-SCN-Manufacturing Industry-legal counsel-3 years
· Providing support in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and other transactional activities;
Assisting company to expand its operations in China by setting up new entities and facilities through wholly owned subsidiaries or joint ventures;
Formulating and negotiation of business contracts and procurement contracts;
Providing support in aircraft sales, aircraft leasing and financing and corporate finance matters.
Providing legal advice and consultancy services to internal customers in respect of the operation and business activities of the company;
Handling corporate filings of the Airbus entities in Mainland China and Hong Kong (wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures, branch offices and representative offices).
Qualifications and Requirements
· Degree in law from a well-known Chinese university or an overseas university;
Admitted in PRC;
· Solid hands-on experience in advising and handling complicated joint venture projects and other foreign direct investment projects for multinational companies;
· Excellent English and Chinese writing skills;
· Well-developed commercial sense as a commercial and transactional lawyer;
· Able to travel within China and internationally.