Lead, Data Analyst & Risk | >6 Years | Technology | Malaysia #MYK
Our client, one of the largest online platform providers in global is now looking for a Lead, Data Analyst & Risk to join their risk team.
- Communicate risk policies and processes for the Company, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Lead the team of data analysts
- Responsible in designing and implementing the new risk models
- Analyse the data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems
- Analyse current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the Company
- A minimum 6 years of relevant experience, from a financial background
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets and knowledge in SQL is a must
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Interested candidate may email your resume at email@example.com
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a private and confidential discussion.