Head of Legal & Company Secretary | > PQE 15 | Healthcare | Malaysia
One of the leading healthcare group in Malaysia is currently looking for the Head of Legal & Company Secretary. This incumbent will be reporting to the CEO and the MD.
- Advise on governance matters requiring Board attention and managing Board’s obligation to shareholders
- Advise Board of Directors on their legal duties and Board governance practices
- Advise on company law and corporate governance matters
- Provide Directors, Senior Management and legal entities with advice, support and training across corporate governance matters, including in relation to relevant laws and regulations, governance practices and legal entity management
- Oversight of corporate secretarial support
- Organize and attend to all Board meetings, committee or any ad hoc meetings of the Board
- Maintain corporate records and certifications
- Common-law qualified lawyer with at least 10-15 years’ pre-qualification experience, having worked at a top tier law firm and/or relevant legal, corporate governance, Mergers and Acquisition or comparable experience
- Experience in requirement for regulatory reporting/filing/listing is required.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and communication skills
Please contact Christopher at +603 2713 8830 or send in your updated resume to email@example.com for further discussion.