Head of Legal | <10 PQE | Market Research
Our client is a market leader in their industry and are looking to find someone to take on this leadership position and join their exciting new projects! The role covers APAC region, overseeing the legal and compliance matters as well as handling business stakeholders. This role is a strategic level position in the organization.
- Execute legal & compliance strategy
- Manage regional legal issues based on company’s objectives.
- Manage the regional Legal & Compliance team
- Render legal advice to regional and functional leaders Drive effective implementation of guidelines, procedures, controls and systems for the Compliance Management System
- Deliver Legal & Compliance training programs across the APAC region
- Manage legal matters such as intellectual property, Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) and Litigation
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor in Singapore but willing to consider a qualified professional from a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant working experience in corporate and/or commercial works, whether in practice or in-house.
- In-house experience preferred.
- Exposure to APAC legal topics
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
Compliance and Regulatory