Head of Legal | >12PQE | Manufacturing | Singapore
A multi-billion dollar electronics service provider & manufacturer is looking for a Head of Legal.
The candidate will head the corporate legal department and is responsible for the legal affairs of the Group of Companies. This role includes providing legal advice to the Board Directors, Chairman of the board, CEO and other senior management.
- Develop and lead corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the Company’s interests
- Understand business and operational aspects of relevant internal stakeholders and assist with launching new business initiatives, products and projects
- Assist in helping to draft, negotiate and review a wide range of commercial contracts, including distribution, confidentiality, partnership and other commercial contracts
- Maintain proactive regulatory relationships with financial regulators. Where necessary, also manage and develop productive and efficient relationships with external counsel
- Law degree from a reputable law school with more than 12 PQE
- Regional exposure in Malaysia is crucial due to the business needs
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479