Head of Legal | >10 PQE | Conglomerate | Malaysia #MCH
A diversified and international conglomerate is looking to hire a Head of Legal for the Group.
- To advise and manage all existing and potential litigation/arbitration matters relating to the Group
- To deal with all legal and regulatory matters relating to the contractor, consultants, purchasers, tenants and partners
- To provide legal advice on corporate transactions involving the Group
- To facilitate the continued implementation of the anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy within Group in Malaysia
- At least 10 PQE, admitted to practice in a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Good business acumen, proactive and agile
- Prior industry experience in real estate or construction will be highly preferred
Interested candidates can email email@example.com or click the APPLY button now to register your interests.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Banking & Finance
Compliance and Regulatory