Global Due Diligence | 5-7 years | Medical Devices | Singapore/Japan
Client: MNC Medical Devices firm
Mandatory criteria: Speak and write fluent Japanese
Location: based in Singapore/Japan
- Timely review of due diligence applications and reports for prospective and renewal business partners in Hiperos.
- Gather additional information from employees, business partners, and relevant gatekeeper functions to facilitate the due diligence review.
- Engage with the company’s external vendor providing support to the Global Due Diligence program, as needed.
- Mitigate all risk issues presented during the due diligence process.
- Identify, escalate and provide recommendations on relevant red flags to senior members of the Global Due Diligence and Global Compliance Operations teams, and regional compliance office.
- Remediate and document the remediation of all red flags, and due diligence decision.
- Coordinate with key gatekeepers to ensure post-approval remediation or monitoring steps are addressed promptly.
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and queries on due diligence requirements.
- Identify training needs and provide training to employees on the due diligence process on a periodic basis.
Interested candidates please contact Shanice Lim at +65 6535 8255 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Job ID: L0818 - 2716 - SG