General Counsel | >10 PQE | Holdings | MNC | Malaysia
A Malaysia based MNC is looking to hire a General Counsel to join one of it's subsidiaries. The role reports directly to the General Counsel of Group and dotted line to CEO of the subsidiary.
- Providing legal advisory to the board of directors and senior management
- Work on all legal matters relating to the operations of the business, including regulatory matters and data protection
- Working with Legal Department in Group level and other subsidiaries
- Provide advisory and handle commercial law, contracts, compliance and regulatory matters and other major areas of law
- Managing external counsels and overseeing corporate secretarial department
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Called to the Malaysian Bar
- Has around 10 years of experience in doing corporate work in both law firm and in-house
- Preferably those from law firms with corporate experience looking to join in-house
Please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane at 03-2713 8830 for more details.
Compliance and Regulatory