Corporate Secretarial Manager| 5-7 PQE | Management Consultancy| Kuala Lumpur
1. To attend meetings of Board and member, and other relevant client meetings if required.
2. To prepare and/or review Director's circular resolutions.
3. To render secretarial and advisory services to clients.
4. To work with clients from multinational companies.
5. To ensure compliance with Companies Act, Bursa Listing requirements and other relevant legislations.
6. To liaise with external parties such as regulator, advisor, auditor and lawyers when necessary.
7. To keep abreast with the latest development and amendments of Companies Act, Bursa Listing requirements, Securities Commission Act, Corporate Governance and other related rules and regulations.
1. Degree in Business Studies/Corporate Administration/ICSA and/or any related professional qualification.
2. Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
3. At least 5-7 years in handling corporate secretarial services.
4. Experience to work in public listed companies before would be a plus.
5. Must be computer literate.