Contract Management Specialist I >14 years I Oil & Gas I Malaysia
Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is hiring a Contract Management Specialist with total experience of minimum 14 years.
The role reports to the Head of Contract Management and has 2 direct reports.
Job Description is as below:
- Work closely with Procurement. Engineering and Commercial team in developing contracting strategy and Process for new and existing projects or assets;
- Responsible for the Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPCC) Contract and service and procurement contract process from development to contract negotiations and execution;
- Work closely with Procurement. Engineering and Commercial team during RFQ / Tender process;
- Take the lead role in negotiating EPCC and service and procurement contract with CONTRACTOR;
- Work closely with Project Manager from Pre to post project execution in ensuring that the implementation and execution of the EPCC and service and procurement contract are within the contractual; framework;
- Take lead role in managing the Variation Order for both Client and Contractors EPCC and service and procurement contract;
- Engaged Contractors to ensure compliance of the EPCC and service and procurement contract;
- Work closely with internal and external client of the business unit in ensuring project objective are met;
- Engaged subordinate for in house capability building in contract management.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Law
- Minimum 14 years of total experience in oil & gas contract and manement
- Done offshore EPCIC contracts and Subcontracts with clients in oil and gas industry
- Highly experienced in the relevant industry
Kindly contact email@example.com for more details on the role.