A leading Asian bank is looking for a Compliance Officer to be a part of their growing APAC Hub in Singapore. This new headcount sits with a close-knit team that has pioneered the function in Singapore.
- Focus on regulatory compliance requirements of the banking acts
- To handle other regulatory compliance matters
- Work with business units to handle their compliance needs
- Liaise with authorities on the regulatory requirements
- Ensure the organisation is up to date with the regulatory changes
- Provide training to staff
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of the banking laws including SFA, FAA
- Degree in related fields such as banking, finance, accountancy, economics
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Experience in the financial industry is an added advantage
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Helmi Ali
at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.
@ Muhammad Helmi Bin Ali
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1113285