Compliance Manager | 8 - 10 years | Insurance Financial Advisory | Singapore
Our client, a well-established financial advisory firm specialising in wealth planning for high net worth individuals is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. You will be led by a high-energy Head of Compliance who has a high standard for work.
- Develop and maintain compliance policies
- Review the Regulatory, AML and Data Protection requirements
- Prepare the documents for Regulatory, Internal and/or External Audits or Inspection.
- Conduct compliance training
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years of compliance experience
- Good knowledge of relevant MAS regulations
- Well-organised and good follow-up skills
- Mandarin speaking ability will be preferred to handle North Asian clients
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Sherlene Ong Xinhui