Compliance Manager | < 5 years | Retail | Singapore
Our client is Asia’s leading retailer of luxury fashion. They have actively expanded to cover counties such as Australia, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the states.
They manage big labels as well. Due to the growth in their business, they are actively expanding their team.
· Communicate compliance standards as well as to draft, modify and implement policies and processes
· Ensure the timely execution of the Data Protection Office plans.
· Maintain a continual and close collaboration with all business stakeholders to ensure an updated practice of end-to-end data management and protection policies.
· Revise procedures and reports
· Maintain documentation of compliance activities
· Implement compliance-related policies and procedures
· Provide in-house training to end users
· To complete Monthly Reports
· Drive local and global compliance
· Support Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) compliance across the Group of companies.
· Minimum 5 years of compliance experience
· Experience in managing compliance programs
· Good working knowledge of GDPR
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998